Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stock, a bitter feeling

Finally I realized why some people say stock investment can test your heart, and how precious the feeling of Darma happiness is. A tiny bit of cash in the stock market, plus stopped chanting for a week, made my mind different - less happiness but more bitterness, less peace but more confusion, less cool but more hotness, less clear but more dizziness. There is nothing wrong with stock market, it is just a thing - the problem lies in my mind.

I know my mind decides my fate, and realized either I stop my stock investment, or strengthen my Buddhism chanting, to keep a happy mind - and I choose the later. I believe that is one of the ways to grow, expose the mind to the bitterness of life, and overcome it by practice to keep a peaceful heart with Darma happiness. After all we have to live this life in this world, we can't change this world but we can strength our mind to be above it. When our mind change, part of the world is already changed for better - more peace and happiness, less greed and bitterness.

So I think my stocks investment action was started with greed, but drove me back to my chanting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment