Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life is Beautiful

It was just another Sunday, peaceful and happy.  I started working on my project that I have harbored for long.  

The effect of Buddhism on our life is mystic, we simply feel secure, peace and happy, and things simply roll out as in a fine dream. Even dreams are beautiful, less and less nightmare, for both of us.  Is it from reciting sutra?  Is it from chanting Amitabha? Is it from trying to do the right things?  Is it from doing the right things?  Is it from donations?  Is it from helping others to know Buddhism?  I don't know, but we simply enjoy this feeling.  It is getting stronger everyday.  Things are simple, isn't being happy as simple as choosing to be happy? It is!

This project I wished I could accomplish is to help Buddhism temples and non profit organizations with dynamic functionalities. I wouldn't be able to do it if I didn't leave a job, lose a job and get a job, which I am still struggling to do better. It carried out as if I knew the future. How did I step on my path without knowing it?



life is mystically beautiful, and we never know what is tomorrow going to give. I can't express enough appreciation for the salvation, for the mystic power guided me, for present and the even brighter future. 







No comments:

Post a Comment